News from Maintenance Committee:
- More supplies of elbows and downspouts have been received so you may see volunteers adjusting downspouts at your Units. As mentioned previously in this Corner this is a temporary measure to ensure we are managing the drainage situation at our complex. Take the time to Thank them – they are so appreciated!
- Due to the weather changes gutter cleaning has not progressed as scheduled – RE/MAX will be forwarding the revised schedule on Monday.
- Unfortunately this weekend there have been at least 4 break-in reports on parked cars – both in our Complex and along 160th Street. A reminder to ensure all garage door openers and any items are removed from your vehicle that such criminals would be searching for.
- A reminder to also to collect your mail on a daily basis as mail theft in the area has increased.
- Lovely to see our Complex all lit up for the Holiday Season – Thank you to all who contribute to the beauty of our environment! Gotta love it!
Wills Creek – Creating Community – Experience the Difference
Please be advised there were four vehicles broken into over night Friday night/Saturday December 8th/9th while parked on the street on the 3109 side of the complex. Thieves attempted to break in by prying locks on doors. Be aware it is that time of year again when break ins and thefts are on the rise so please do not leave anything in your vehicle that may tempt thieves to break in. As always if you see anything suspicious please contact the police to report it, along with myself (Block Watch Coordinator at email@example.com) Thanks
Sent on behalf of the Safety and Security Committee
Wills Creek “Creating community – Experience the difference”
For sale Ikea sectional sofa and matching ottermans. Medium brown color, sectional sofa Approx 10 feet long and comes in two pieces for easy movement. Round otterman measure Approx 3 X 2 feet, square otterman approx 2 1/2 X 2 feet. Sofa and ottermans are about 4 years old and in extremely good condition. All three pieces sold at Ikea at the time for $2600 + tax.
Asking $1400. Contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited time offer for Wills Creek Residents before posting to Craig’s list.
American Standard Kitchen Faucet. with sprayer Like new approximately 1 year old. Easy installation. Originally purchased for $247.00 Willing to sell for $100.00.
Contact Tom email@example.com
Apple Airport Express and Extreme Network and Wifi extenders. Extend existing network or create your own network, Express is $119.00 +tax and Extreme $249.00 +tax at Apple store. Both in excellent condition about a year old. Willing to sell both for $175.00.
Contact Tom @firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple Airport Express
Apple Airport Extreme